Military Tuition Rate
SIUE offers a special rate for active military, reservists and National Guard. Qualifying students can take advantage of a reduced tuition rate and waived fees to earn an affordable SIUE degree.
- Students may enroll in undergraduate or graduate programs up to a master’s degree.
- Tuition is equal to the maximum allowable benefit provided by the Department of Defense’s Military Tuition Assistance Program (currently set at $250 per credit hour).
- Fees are waived with the exception of some course-specific fees.
- Textbook rental is included at no additional cost to provide you with the necessary textbooks for most undergraduate and graduate courses. Some courses may require additional materials not covered by the textbook rental program.
The military tuition rate is available to active duty military, drilling reservists and drilling National Guard excluding IRR and cannot be used in conjunction with the Illinois National Guard Grant.
Application and Proof of Service
Proof of service is required to take advantage of the military tuition rate. Students may provide the following proof of service:
- Valid Military ID - Cannot be copied; must be verified in person
- Authorized Tuition Assistance Form - Will be approved for authorized semester only
- Statement of Service - Must contain all of the following information; see personnel office or commanding officer
- Full name of student
- Branch of service
- Date entered service
- Expiration - term of service (ETS)
- Signature, title and contact information of signer
The application form and proof of service must be submitted and authorized by Military and Veteran 内蒙古快三走势图, 618-650-5425, located on the first floor of Rendleman Hall.